Helping productivity take off — and the world move ahead
With industry-leading technology and engineering resources, we offer some of the most innovative lubricant and specialty products and services that help deliver tangible performance and sustainability-related benefits. Here are some of Mobil™-branded industrial lubricants’ benefits:
- Energy efficiency/fuel economy. Our broad line of advanced lubricating oils and greases, such as Mobil DTE 10 Excel™ Series hydraulic oils and Mobil SHC Pegasus™ natural gas engine oils can help increase equipment operating efficiency and engine fuel economy, and help contribute to reduced energy and resource use, lower emissions, and cost savings.
- Long oil life. Innovations in product formulations can help deliver extended oil life — helping reduce lubricant consumption, used oil volumes, and operating expenses. For example, Mobil Rarus SHC™ 1000 Series high-performance synthetic oils for severe-duty rotary screw and vane air compressors offer a drain interval up to five times longer than mineral oils in select manufacturer equipment.
- Helps extend equipment life. Our advanced-technology lubricants, like Mobil SHC™ synthetic lubricants and greases, are recognized for long oil performance cycles, which help extend equipment life, produce less used oil and offer potential energy savings. This also significantly helps minimize the need to purchase new equipment and associated equipment maintenance, disposal, and replacement costs.
- Environmentally aware. We helped pioneer a new category of hydraulic fluids, greases and other lubricants that helps deliver maximum protection of equipment in applications near soil, groundwater or surface water systems. The Mobil EAL™(Environmental Awareness Lubricants) line includes products suitable for use in equipment such as submersible hydraulic pumps and grease-lubricated pumping station guide bearings.
- Energy portfolio diversification. Our lubricants play a role in a number of power-generation applications used in wind turbines, geothermal and cogeneration plants, hydroelectric installations, and nuclear facilities. Mobil SHC™ Gear XMP synthetic gear oil helps deliver optimum equipment protection and oil performance for extreme operating conditions associated with wind turbines — lubricating more than 30,000 wind turbines worldwide.
Learn more about our commitment to sustainability through our industrial lubricants
Chinook Fuels is an independent business and not an affiliate of Imperial Oil.